Monday, August 2, 2010

On the Road Again

Boy oh boy did we have a good weekend! We went up to my parents' house to spend some time with them and have a relaxing couple of days. Troy and my dad woke up super early to take the boat out and go fishing Saturday morning. They caught a bunch of fish and no cell phones were lost (which seems to be a trend with our guys), so I'd say the trip was a success. While the guys were out on the water, mom and I went to grab breakfast, get pedicures, and do some shopping. I love time with my mom and I am so happy we got to spend the day together.


We drove over to Corinth on Saturday evening for Cliff and Rachel's shower, which was a blast! They were showered with lots of love and some amazing gifts and we cannot wait for their wedding in only 6 weeks!! Those two are so great, and so great together. We have us some wonderful friends :)





On Sunday, we got an early start back to Houston and stopped at Troy's grandparents' house on our way. They generously donated shoes for our Soles4Souls shoe drive (thanks!!) so we picked them up and got to catch up with them a bit. Troy's aunt and uncle were visiting from Connecticut so it was a nice surprise to see them. And speaking of Soles4Souls, I will be posting the amazing results of our shoe drive soon, as well as some very exciting news, so check back soon :)

Okay, I think that sums it up for now. Have a great week!!

Chaotically crazy...

1 comment:

  1. Troy & Chelsea,

    Thanks so much for diligently supporting our cause! We'd love if you'd share your results on our Facebook Page(www.facebook.com/giveshoes). We're excited to hear about your results! Thanks, again!
    - Jeremy (S4S staff)

    ReplyDelete