Friday, August 27, 2010

Gift the Groom

I know I am about a week behind but things have been (as usual) chaotic around here so I haven't had a chance to post. Last weekend, we co-hosted Cliff (and Rachel's) Gift the Groom shower. We rented out a shooting facility in Dallas, and after some yummy snacks and cold drinks, we headed for the woods! To say it was fun is quite the understatement. I can't believe how awesome that event was. Everything turned out great (minus a few hiccups in the beginning) and I think Cliff got a pretty good showering of man gifts.

I took a ton of pics but here are a few that sum up the day:

{From Top:  The happy couple;  the cake; clay pigeon cookies I made for the special event; 
Rachel's gift to Cliff; most of the guests; shooting shenanigans; the hosts with the bride and groom}

All in all, it was a hot great weekend. Our team finished second, behind Rachel's dad, brother, his friend, and her sis-in-law Mary. Three teams finished behind us (yay) so I would say we did pretty freaking good! As usual, Cliff and Rach were wonderful hosts and we are looking forward to our next visit...

No comments:

Post a Comment