Monday, January 11, 2010

Project 365

So I was chatting with my friend Sarah last week about this thing that a lot of bloggers are doing, called Project 365. Project 365 is where you take a picture a day for one whole year, whether you use a point and shoot, your camera phone, or jazzy SLR. It not only gives you a unique look at your year [in photos], but it is also supposed to help us 'photogs' become more comfortable and more daring with our camera and its capabilities. It definitely sparked our interest and though I am not sure if Sarah actually gave into the temptation--experimenting with aperature and shutter speed, contrast and zoom--but I decided to give it a whirl. I have not started posting my photos via blog (yet) so until then, my daily snapshots will reside safely in my Project 365 folder on my computer. Here is a preview of some that I have taken so far:

DAY 11

DAY 9

DAY 8


DAY 7

DAY 6

**Note that today's photo - Day 11 - is of Tess 'shaking'. She learned how to shake with us this week :) So smart....


No comments:

Post a Comment