Friday, January 22, 2010

Let's Park It!

I usually try not to post too frequently, mostly because I dont have too much going on to blog about, but we went to the park today with Troy's sister and her friend Maranda so that I could test out my new lens. It probably wasn't the best time of day for snapping photographs since the sun was bright and often in Jackson's eyes, but I think that I got some good test runs in with the new lens, if I do say so myself, and I just had to post them (since I promised Linds and Maranda that I would). These boys are just too freaking cute!
















































I just had to sneak one in here of my guy. He can kid around with the best of 'em!




1 comment:

  1. OMG Chels those are SOOO good! I love them and am dying laughing at Jacksons oh so serious looks and behavior! Love them and Love that you take great photos and can play with photoshop so well! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete