Monday, January 25, 2010

New Look!

So, what I have I been up to lately? LEARNING, CREATING, DESIGNING - a lot! It has been such a wonderful experience to get to do what interests me, and I am just overflowing with joy. I cannot tell you (unless you have done it) how truly satisfying and oh-so-rewarding it as been for me to spend hours and hours and hours doing the things that I love to do (all of the thanks going to my wonderfully supportive husband, of course). I am studying, learning, and testing the heck out of Photoshop CS4 to enhance my photos and my designs (I am humbly working on THREE wedding invitations!), learning [gradually] CSS and HTML so that I can make our blog uber cute :) and begin to tackle my very first real website, and dabbling in digital scrapbooking. I'm tellin' ya - this gal isn't sleeping in until noon and shopping all day, oh no, I am working my tail off and loving it all the way...

So I hope you noticed some of my new tricks turned into reality via our new blog look. I love how much more personal it is and am very excited about it. I am sure it will change a bit more as I learn more cool features to add. If you want a new blog look, let me know! I am still in the eager stages of this endeavor and hope to maybe get into the biz, making cute headings, backgrounds, etc. for small change - so hit me up soon! I will offer my services temporarily as I learn :)

I am also getting to really explore another one of my passions, and perhaps the greatest of all my passions - Photography! I got a new lens (as you can see in the previous post) and LOVE it. Really, truly LOVE it! Problem - I have been researching other photo-takers' sites and seeing what equipment they use for their beautiful shots and it is making me yearn for bigger, better [more expensive] lenses. But, there is time for that...eventually...hopefully. Start saving my nickels!

My next endeavor is jazzing up my Chelsea Davis Designs blog and working on a new one for all that girlie stuff [recipes, fab finds, and more] that I am sure Troy doesn't exactly want his name tagged to :) I will let you guys know when they are complete!


No comments:

Post a Comment