Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy HOWL-o-Ween!

Last weekend, Troy participated in the Bechtel Managers Golf Tournament so I decided that (in honor of Halloween) I would take Tess out for a special treat. I went with my friend, Erin, and her black lab, Rotto, to the La Centerra HOWL-o-ween dog walk and charity event. It was so much fun, and there were a ton of cute doggies everywhere!


  
Rotto was dressed as a pumpkin and Tess went as a Red Raider - eye paint and all!


There were so many dogs dressed in the funniest of costumes, and some of their owners dressed up too. I think that the pups looked better though!

A schnauzer  energizer bunny:

A beagle pumpkin (1 of many): 

A lab bumble bee (Tess wore this last year!)


A dachshund fairy and another bee

A great dane Chick-fil-a Cow
 

We even saw a bed bug, a chicken, snoopy, angels, some cowboys, a hippie, a skunk, mermaid, and a few lady bugs. I think that one of the funniest costumes that day was the Chick-fil-a 'cow' though! There were lots of doggie vendors and we scored plenty of freebies, like ice cream (below). Tess loves her some Frosty Paws!



 With her treat!

Another fellow Red Raider

 Tess and her buddy (I think she has a crush on him!)

Two pooped pooches! Aren't they just adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment