Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sassy Southern Housewife is Here!

It's Here! I have finally launched the blog I have been talking about for a while now - Sassy Southern Housewife! Beacuse I have refrained from posting anything on our family blog that Troy would cringe at, Sassy Southern Housewife is a place for me to discover and discuss great buys, recipes, finds, fads, and anything in between. We can chat, share, comment...


I suppose it is really just an outlet for me, but it should be fun :) I will have a special section for recipe archives and photography tips and tricks (since I am still familiarizing myself with my camera and all its wonderful bells and whistles).

So please check it out, maybe add me to your blog list, and perhaps I will post something you find relevant :) Today's post - a recipe for yummy sugar cookies and royal icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment