Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Hear Wedding Bells!

So, I get up with Troy this morning (okay, I didn't 'get up' per say; I just woke up and lounged in bed) and notice that I have a few text messages. I go to my inbox and notice that there is one from my sister, Mandy, at like 1:45am. It says:

"Brian asked me to marry him tonight. Holy Moly, I can't believe it. I said Yes!! Just wanted to let you know that. OMG love u"

I freaked out, jumped out of bed and ran into the kitchen where Troy was eating breakfast, balling my eyes out. "Mandy and Brian are engaged!" I yelled. Troy looked at me like I was crazy. I am sooooo happy, words cannot describe. Mandy is the most sincere, beautiful person and she has grown so much with Brian. They have been through a lot and I cannot think of a better person to join our family and to be Mandy's partner for life. We are, of course, excited about the wedding festivities - cannot wait!! And, if I know Mandy, I am betting that she will be getting hitched on some white sandy beach, which makes me even more excited :) Yay!!

Congratulations Mandy & Brian!

No comments:

Post a Comment