Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blame it on the Holidays

Blame it on the holidays birthdays new puppy work...bottom line is -- I totally failed at blogging ever since the holiday season began. It seemed like they moved at an abnormally fast pace this year, starting with Thanksgiving (which we hosted) and there were so many things to do. Between Christmas parties, out-of-town guests, mom's graduation, Troy's birthday, a new puppy, Christmas, New Years, and my bday, I barely found time to sleep, much less blog. And nevermind the fact that I launched a new business in the middle of all that, where I spent even more time building my portfolio, editing, designing, and working on a new website and blog. Whew. Wheeeeeew.

But things are getting back on track here at the Davis household and I am so grateful.

And.... here's the plug :)

I would love for anyone who reads our blog to consider checking out my new website and visiting the blog. I have a great promo that is still open through next week, and one that ends today (I am pushing it back a few more hours, just in case!). And don't forget to become a follower -- some future promos will be JUST for followers :)


Have a great and relaxing Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment