Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Because I am an Awesome Sister-In-Law...

...I am doing my part to try to win this awesome Silhouette (which I too have been ooohing and ahhhing over for a while now) from Craftaholics Anonymous for my sister-in-law (because she is willing to give up a dye job to get it...wow) and because she lives minutes away and we can share it (maybe...please?). I figure lots of people will be entering, so why not add a few entries in our  her favor?

So in the words of Lindsey, "Say a prayer and don't enter bc you further reduce my chance of winning. LOL."


If you choose the path that may lead you to the wrath of Lindsey, click here. Awesome blog. Awesome giveaway.

If you want to look at some cute photos instead, and avoid the wrath completely, click here. Hehe

1 comment:

  1. DYING LAUGHING HERE!!!!! OMG I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU AND YES WE CAN SHARE!!!!

    ReplyDelete