Sunday, July 18, 2010

Troy's Trip to Germany and Spain

So i figured that I would give this "blogging" thing a chance...Also it would not be fair for me to make Chels compose a blog about a businees trip that I took to Trostberg, Germany and Barcelona and Tarragona, Spain. So since I am such a nice husband...I will save her the pain of asking me about about the details and then typing about them, to just typing about them myself. Hear it goes...

Church outside the hotel in Trostberg (beautiful but kept me up ALL night with the chiming)

Hotel street

Hotel in Trostberg...over 400 years old

River that ran through Trostberg

Side of an old Trostberg fire truck

House in Trostberg

Hotel street with the church in the distance

Drink of choice while in Germany...BEER

Hotel street

Lake in Germay with the Alps in the distance

King Ludwig II palace. Modeled after the Palace of Versailles

Looking out the front of the Palace towards the Lake

Hotel near the lake

View of the Alps

Little chapel in Barcelona

Spanish Post Office

Marina in Barcelona

All of the businessmen out to dinner

Tarragona Spain (view from the hotel room)




Cathedral in Barcelona getting some work done



1 comment:

  1. Yay! A post from Troy!!!

    I loved the picture of the House in Trostberg with the vines growing all over it.

    Glad you had fun and glad you made it home. (I know Chels SURE IS GLAD TOO!)

    ReplyDelete