Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Never a Dull Moment

I am fighting through the pain taking over my body from P90X to sit here and write this post (yes, my abdominals hurt that much, and my arms ache at any slight muscle flex), but we had such a wonderful weekend that I have to post pics! Must...fight through...the pain...


I was so glad to have a relaxing weekend at home, and by home I mean in the Houston area. We still had so much to do, including getting ready for our trip to MEXICO next week!! I can't believe it is finally here :) Maybe next week's blog posts will be in Spanish!...Troy was off of work Friday so when I got home (around noon), we went out to Katy Mills to shop for some beachy attire, and other things required for our trip. We made out like bandits before heading home -- in a torrential downpour might I add--to watch Friday Night Lights and Forest Gump, and hit the hay early. We tried to keep it simple around here last weekend - mostly for Tess :) She was spayed on Thursday morning and was quite groggy! Plus, we had to keep a close eye on her to make sure she didn't scratch or lick her wounds. She was such a mess when I picked her up - so loopy!


It was a quiet Saturdaythough...until Saturday night! We went to Troy's co-worker's house for a birthday BBQ, then ducked out after a few drinks to head down the road to Whitney's second annual Martinpalooza. There were yummy snacks, smoked chicken wings, and boiled crawfish -- true Loozianne style! We played beer pong and chatted it up all night. Nothing beats a good night with good friends (and good food)!


The hostess!

The grub

Troy with a money shot!

What?! I needed that drink...

Anne and Loo - True Beer Pong CHAMPS!

Sarah and Matt got engaged last month and we celebrated with their families at an engagement party on Sunday. It was truly the most unique, and one of the best engagement parties we have ever been to! The food was awesome - Indian cuisine, with a beautiful cake and good company. We are so excited for Sarah and Matt and cannot wait for the big day...whenever that may be :)
Erin, Allison, Sarah, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment