Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cliff and Rachel

I have been procrastinating on this post because I could write a novel about Cliff and Rachel's wedding, posting a thousand pics, but I will spare you because 1. I am feeling under the weather and am not up for it, 2. most of the people who read our blog were at the wedding, and 3. because, well, I'm nice like that! (hehe). Here is a little glimpse:


my beautiful bouquet

the lovely couple

the other lovely couple (hehe)

is this cake not stunning?

loving the groom's three-tier  monogram cake

piano player (from Pete's!) sings along with the guys,
"You've Lost that Lovin' Feelin"

best friends doing a montage to the village people + rastafarian dude?


mr. and mrs. higgs


It was a gorgeous wedding of our two best friends and we are so very happy we got to be part of their special day. Welcome to the old married peoples' club, Cliff and Rach!!

PS: We changed the blog up a bit, yes, even though our optimistic season of Tech football has sadly taken a turn for the worse, BUT nevertheless, we love us some Red Raider football and stay true to our team. Wreck Em!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the bride's cake and the new "look" of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete